Making transactions online
- The Bindu Records online catalog offers secure online transactions for customers who desire this shopping feature. This means when you send your order form to us, your personal information such as credit card number is encrypted against interception. Just look for the button "Prepare Order (Secure)" when you're done shopping and ready to fill out your shipping information.
- If you don't care to send your credit card information over the Internet, you can still shop using our online catalog and you can request that we call you to take your credit card information over the telephone. To do this: after you have made your selections, click on the button "Prepare Order (Normal)" and instead of filling out the credit card information, check the box "Call for credit card information." Make sure you include your phone number and e-mail in case we have trouble reaching you.
- As required under Los Angeles County tax law, Bindu Records adds a 8.25% sales tax to all orders from California residents.
- Bindu Records adds $3.95 for shipping and handling for one item. For more than one item, a shipping and handling fee of $4.95 is added to your order.
- Bindu Records accepts the following methods of payment: check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- If you want to pay by check, send your payment via U.S. mail to Bindu Records, 11901 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 533, Santa Monica CA 90025. Include on your check the order number provided when you electronically submit your order information.
- Bindu Records ships your product via U.S. priority mail. Expect your order within two weeks of our processing your order unless otherwise specified.
- Bindu Records strives to provide customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with your order, contact Bindu via e-mail at or call us at (310)315-0658.